Friday, May 13, 2011

Can I hobbit?

This week has been an experience. I'm back from my trip and I get to work another 16 hours tomorrow. I'm down to only needing 595 hours as of today. By the end of May I hope to only need 500 something and that means I should be back in Saint Louis by the beginning of August. :-)

So before I hit my bed and sleep until 6:30 I wanted to share a little story about my little buddy.
I think it was Thursday and my little friend wanted the toy I was holding.He got all upset and started to scream "its mine, its mine, its mine". His mom said, "ask for it" So he goes, "Can I hobbit? Can I hobbit?" I asked for him to ask nicely and he said, "Peas, can I hobbit?" His mom responded with, "Have not hobbit." I then told my little friend, that he could be a hobbit if he wanted to. For the rest of the day when ever my little friend, Mr. Why asked why my response became, "because you wanted to be a hobbit".
I know it is a master piece, but now I have a little hobbit as my buddy and no worries he continues to scream for me when I am not there. Actually one day I was in the back office and he must of smelt me or something, because he runs from the hallway into the back office and screams, "Ana!" I am now his Ana and he is my hobbit and we enjoy the shelter happily together.

No comments:

Post a Comment