Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sappy Movies, 10 hour days and I'm still in Kentucky

   Today I worked a 10 hour day. I am actually liking these 10 hours days. I am tired afterwords, but I have been sleeping better and I have been getting farther in my hours. Right now I am at 701.75 hours left before I am done. I'm not rushing to be done, but it would be nice to be done with them before hand so I don't need to rush to finish. At this rate I should be done by the end of August, but I'm hoping to be done before then... hopefully.

    Sappy movies aren't that important to this blog, but seems easier to write my life synopsis with a sappy movie in the back ground. I am still struggling with my life synopsis, but part of it is due to my lack of time due to to this over working. Anyways it turns out that one of the 8 housemates that was there from my beginnings is packing up and leaving on Friday. I am sad, but at the same time okay with it. This wasn't a forever thing and for that it is time for people to leave. Then new people are bearable (bossy, demanding, and LOUD), but the 8 who were together from after Christmas have bonded and the new people coming in should be welcomed. I am being nice to everyone and I'll miss this housemate. I'm moving into a new type of house and it will be something else for sure, but I know I can handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment