Sunday, October 17, 2010

I got into a pretty nice fight with a couple of rocks

    Well today was mass of course and then there was rock climbing! It cost $30 and I only did one course, but it was fun and worth the money. If I was being smart and decided to actually bring my inhaler I could of went on longer, but I chose to avoid a visit to the hospital and just climb one rock and be done with it. I can no officially say I have rock climbed in and outside. One more thing taken off of my bucket list.

     Besides tons of hours being in a car, rock climbing and pizza eating today was pretty normal. One of the ladies from next door is coming back so we made her a sign. I was going to watch tv and then go to bed, but instead I got to have a nice skype conversation with one of my friends from college. I don't miss it as much, which is nice, but also sad. I am finally getting use to living with these strangers who are not strangers anymore. I guess I am friends with everyone in my house and friends with most of the people in the other volunteer houses connected to CAP. Thanks to rock climbing, hiking, girls night, and long car rides this weekend there was a lot of bonding. I am finally done being home sick (for the most part) and I found out today that my parents are coming to visit with my sister at the end of the month.  So after almost being here a month, I finally feel settled in and excited for the rest of this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment