Monday, October 4, 2010

Boring, but CRAZY...?

I worked my very first, first shift today and it was something else. I don't know what was worse, the fact that I left the office for about a minute and I came to a lady young girl waiting to be checked in and I freak out and ran out the door looking for someone to check her in, or the fact that I had nothing to do for half of my work day. I ended up cleaning up the play room and being all teacher like. It was kind of cute, but I wish I knew what was going on and who was still living at the place I worked at.

Overall it was kind of nice working first shift I was done before dinner and I got to take care of some personal business before tomorrow morning. Plus I'll get some sleep tonight which will help me to stay healthy while I deal with lots of sick moms and their children. It seems like the flu is moving through East Kentucky... not really, but when in community the sickness moves from room to room.
While I was meeting with the other girls from my work today we discussed vacation and I may skip Thanksgiving, but I might get a nice week vacation over Christmas break starting on the 23. I need to talk to Paul and see if he wants to leave on the 22nd and drive together... If he is heading back before me I might look into tickets... oh flying on an airplane for what? a second or third time in my whole life? But that is months away, so no use thinking about it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment