Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Moved in and ready to go

Well after some fast paced decisions and running around like crazy things have finally settled down. Paul and I left our parents house on Tuesday and drove straight to Kentucky. We had dinner did some shopping and spent the rest of the night watching TV. Then today after work Paul and I repacked the car and headed to Mount Vernon. I arrived at my housing right before dinner and had my two suitcases and foot locker in my room within minutes. Paul then left to have dinner with some friends and I enjoyed pizza with the girls. Looks like I under packed, but I'm not too worried about it, because I am only 6-7 hours away from home and mail still works.

It is kind of weird to not only have free time, but to actually be completely relaxed. I knew this was where I was meant to be, but this week of waiting to move back has been crazy and I was starting to freak myself out. For this week all am I doing is taking a drug test, unpacking and starting work. Then on Sunday I go off to orientation and meet all the new people for the year. Everyone in the house has decided that most likely I should be the newest and last person added to the house for a while, because room is becoming limited and they need to have at least one bed open for perspectives.
So here I am the youngest and newest member to the group and I don't feel left out or underage. I start my first day bright in early at a quarter to eight. Hopefully I get enough sleep and actually send myself to bed at a reasonable hour. On that note I'm gonna wander from my bedroom to get a nice snack and watch some TV, before I snuggle into my bed for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment