Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Heroes, Secretariat, and more studying

     Last night we had our house meeting, which was good. After house meeting we talked about our heroes and shared them with everyone in our house. I enjoy house meetings, because it is the only night that everyone in the house is home and we all eat and talk together.

    I also worked a day shift, which was fun and slightly eventful. Sadly the hoodie I was crocheting needs a new back, because the one I was halfway done with was too small. So I will be spending the rest of the week fixing it and hopefully by Thanksgiving it will be done. :-) I got to talk it up with my mom last night, which was very nice.
     This morning I had training over Domestic Violence and things that involve working at a shelter. It was only an hour and a half long and was pretty simple and easy to follow. I then returned to my house and enjoying some time alone and watching The Proposal. Tonight we are taking the families to see Secretariat. I'm not completely pumped about it, but I know the families will enjoy it which will make it nice. Hopefully I'll get to head home early tonight and sleep, because I have another early day tomorrow with a day shift.

No comments:

Post a Comment