Monday, November 8, 2010

la la la

    Today I was asked where I was from and after I said, "Saint Louis", the women who was born and raised in Kentucky told me that I sounded like a Yankee, even though Saint Louis isn't an Eastern area. But I guess I would rather be a Yank, than a Southern Bell. :-)

    But today is ten times better than last week. I only had a little bit of  childcare and way less stress in the whole area was nice too. Tomorrow I have the late shift, so I will most likely be baking cookies to entertain myself for the day.
      I'm trying to decide if there is anything exciting that happened in the past few days. Sunday was interesting and I know I did pretty much random things. I was gonna help someone move, but we showed up late to help. So we walked around Berea and met some people while dressed like a homeless person. Before the Berea trip I ended up in one of the most sketchiest (forgive my lack of grammer) pizza place ever. I thought the Bait Shop was an experience, Shakers Pizza was something else. We found some random money on the floor earlier in the week and no one claimed it... so we bought some $5 pizza. This $5 pizza was great, but on Sunday the pizza place only had one worker and he didn't seem all there. But no worries after I got the pizza, in my homeless outfit, he was a gentleman and got the door for me as I left. Oh I love the wonders of Kentucky :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment