Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Teusday and Wednesday

      Tuesday I had a second shift, so I went to Wal Mart and bought some things that will be used to make my costume. There is a Zebra Print Snuggie in our house and I decided it would be fun to be a zebra for Halloween. Sadly Miley Cyrus is not into zebra print and there were no clothes with zebra print in her line of clothing. But in the end I found some zebra print bandannas and a black and white tang top. I spent most of my day sewing and resewing my costume so it would fit and being use able for a party. Tuesday night we hallowed out pumpkins and had a normal less stressful day for work. Which was a nice relief.

    Today I woke up around 10:00 and have been preparing my dinner for tomorrow night. I also finished up my laundry, which is a good thing, because I was running pretty low on clothes. This whole owning less clothes is nice, because I have less to to worry about, but it means I have to do laundry every week and hope I have time to fit it all in. Besides doing laundry weekly I do enjoy having less clothes and every once in awhile I still go through my clothes and decide what things I will never wear. So besides cooking and cleaning thing up I am pumped about pumpkin craving. Hopefully things will workout and everyone gets to crave their pumpkin. Then on Thursday I believe we are making food out of pumpkins. So I feel by the end of this week I'll be enjoying my zebra costume and some pumpkin food.

No comments:

Post a Comment